Thursday, May 6, 2010

Doh!


I went to Barnes and Noble today to get away from the other people that I live with for just a few hours. They drive me CRAZY sometimes. (I love you anyway, kiddos) I limited myself to purchasing only two things. I bought Connor a stuffed mouse since we finished reading Stewart Little today; and I chose a book for myself titled Fabric Dyer's Dictionary by Linda Johansen. Pretty cool book because it has recipes for all of the major colors that you can achieve and it tells you how to dye your own fabric in simple terms/instructions. Just what I need. I didn't realize it until I got home that I couldn't possibly buy the dyes to keep in my house until the kids are in college...and you all know why.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

That dye book looks interesting.....I almost took a dying class but we kind of put it off cause Jerri was so ill. Maybe I'll reschedule.