Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Think I See Light at the End of the Tunnel



This is another 'thing' that I have finished. Again, many of you have seen this, too. What can I say, my friends are everywhere on this computer. This is a block from the book 'Artful Applique' by Jane Townswick. Once I get caught up on a few projects that people are waiting on, I will go back to doing more of these. Sometimes just getting a block done when you have 256 different projects going on can be very satisfying. I am close to being back on track with my '4 projects' plan, which helps me get sooooo much done. Like digging yourself out of a hole filled with sand.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Very nice! You are so stinkin' talented.

BTW, you ONLY HAVE 256 PROJECTS going at once??????

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

I'm glad someone besides me has 256 projects going too.

Cathina said...

Wow, you are so talented...very beautiful...